Melting Snowman Oreo Balls

These are so cute! I would eat them all. Oreos are so hard to stop. The cute-factor here is OFF the charts! I love how easy they are too. So perfect for Holiday gift giving! These snowmen look awesome! Perfect for Christmas. Love them!!! Super cute and very easy to make! Great instructions-mine turned out amazing!

I made these with the help of my 3 year old, she saw them when I pulled up the blog and luckily we had the ingredients on hand. I used white chocolate chips and they worked great and are inexpensive. Our only problem was the eyes and nose kept sliding down the face. I may use tinted frosting next time. We used melted milk chocolate chips for the mouth and that set up fine. They came out perfectly round.


They were a huge hit by all: staff, kids and other parents. Although I had to buy different caps for all the frosting tubes and my recipe only made 30, I will make again over x-mas break, for just my family to enjoy!! Delicious!! These Melted Snowman Oreo Balls are festive and a great addition to any holiday party. I guarantee they’ll be the first to go.

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Melting Snowman Oreo Balls @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crumpets

No-Knead Crusty White Bread

Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe